Post is here to provide the support you need to succeed in and out of the classroom!
Advice. Tutoring. Career coaching. Mental health counseling. At Post, you come first. Whatever type of support you need to succeed in any phase of your college life, we will do our best to see you get it.
Your Student Experience Team
From the moment you express interest in Post University to the day you earn your degree (and beyond), we are here to help you succeed. At some point during your academic journey at Post, you will receive help from your personal:
- Admissions advisor who will walk you through the application steps
- Student finance specialist who will help you explore all your financial aid options, from scholarships to filling out your FAFSA
- Academic advisor who will provide you with guidance throughout your program from enrollment and orientation to graduation
We even have a dedicated team of advisors and faculty committed to helping incoming freshmen with the First-Year Experience (FYE). These FYE specialists will help you build a foundation for success in your academics, your career future, and your life.
We are here to help you learn, grow, and excel academically, personally, and professionally. Our broad range of student support services includes:
- Personalized academic advising
- Tutoring services and writing support through the Center for Academic Success
- Physical and virtual resources at the Traurig Library
- Mentoring and career planning at the Center for Career and Professional Development
- Digital job boards with local openings and positions offered by Post alumni
- Career coaches to help you with resumes, letters, interviews, pitches, and personal websites
- Networking events with employers and business leaders who speak at Post
- Counseling and health services
- And more!
Student Services FAQs
What will my course load look like if have yet to pick a major? What do I do?
Your personal student experience team makes your success their primary goal. From the first conversation you have with admissions all the way through to graduation, you will get help with your goals, strengths, and opportunities for growth. And if you are unsure of your career path or need help being successful in class, we will help you figure it out!
Will my academic advisor stay with me throughout my time at Post?
Students who begin their academic journeys at Post as freshmen are assigned a first-year academic advisor. This advisor works with you throughout your freshman year to provide guidance and support for you as you transition and establish yourself as a college student. Once you complete your first year, you will be assigned an academic who works with upperclassmen. That advisor will give you more career-focused advice for your academic program. Throughout your time at Post, you can go to either of these advisors (or to any member of your student experience team) when you have questions, need help, or want to share your successes with someone who knows and cares about you. We are all here to support you and help make your college experience truly extraordinary!
What if I need a little help with my studies?
No problem. You can get in-person or online tutoring as well as writing advice and assistance, at any time 24/7. You can also get peer tutoring right in your residence hall!
Explore Everything Post Has to Offer!
Contact us today to learn more, to talk about financial aid options, save your spot for the upcoming semester, or just to talk with an admissions advisor and get answers to your questions!